VO Productivity Pack 3
Version 3.03, by Paul Piko.
Released 11 August 2001
Copyright 1998-2001 Piko Computing Consultants
product includes software developed by the University of California,
Berkeley and its contributors.
What's New in VOPP 3.03?
Changes and new features
- A time zone handling bug could cause the time stamp of some entities to be
misreported. This has been corrected in 3.03.
- The load time of the VOPP DLLs at VO start up has been reduced.
- Fixed an error that could occur if VO was shut down while a report window
(e.g. Application Statistics) was minimised.
Updated Entity List
- The context menu of the report has a new option to export the report data
as a CSV file.
- The VOPP tray icon has a new menu option to execute an AutoExport on the
current project. This can also be achieved by pressing Ctrl-Alt-X in VO.
- AutoExport Configuration now closes after AutoExporting all projects.
- AutoExport Configuration window now contains an advisory message
explaining that the base directory should be a local or mapped drive to
enable a process to be run after AutoExport.
- New replacement marker for processes executed after AutoExport: %DATE% in
a template will be replaced by the current date in the format YYYYMMDD.
- Closing a maximised Find window could result in an error. This has been
- If a Find window that has been maximised is closed then the next time a
Find window is opened it will be maximised.
Global Search & Replace
- Fixed a bug that could cause a regular expression replace with match case
disabled to fail
- Fixed error loading the source into the new project.
- Fixed refresh of repository treeview after copy.
- Fixed update of the VER_VOPP_FILEBUILD entity.
- Corrected the text on the dialog window.
- Include a new default system option called <Auto: All apps/libs/DLLs
in project>. When this system is selected every application, library
and DLL in the current project will be processed.
- If no text is selected Editor Indent will now expand all collapsed
entities prior to indenting.